My Way

Naaman is desperate for help. But when he finally receives it, he doesn't like the instructions. It wasn't the way he had planned.


2 Kings 5:10 Elisha sent a messenger to say to him, “Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed.” 11 But Naaman went away angry and said, “I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy.

How many times must I learn this lesson. I'm desperate for God, and ask for His leading, but then He leads me places I wasn't expecting to do things I wasn't expecting. "I thought you were going to do it this way, Lord."

I thought you were going to do it my way.

Lord, please help me to trust You and to follow after Your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals