Why Can't We Change?

I think this may be one of the most frustrating things for me. Sometimes it is so easy for me to see my weaknesses, sins & transgressions. And yet I cannot seem to change.

Why can't we simply repent and be changed.

Daniel 9:13 “As it is written in the law of Moses, all this calamity has come on us; yet we have not sought the favor of the Lord our God by turning from our iniquity and giving attention to Your truth."


Dear God,

I am a sinner in need of a Savior. My inadequacy is ever-present. I cannot be what I know I need to be. Please rescue me. Please hear my prayer of repentance and my cry for help. There is no way I can live the life you want me to live unless you live it through me. Please come Jesus. I need you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals