Lead Me

It's been nice to have a day to find a few moments to rest and to reflect.

From today's reading...

Psalm 143: 8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
9 Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord,
for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground. 
11 For your name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life;
in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

I am reminded over and over again that my life is to be for His Name's Sake.  And I love that.

Lord, as the Psalmist says here, please show me the way and lead me on level ground.  May your name be hallowed with this life I have to give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Making a Move...