Thank God for Mercy.

In my devotions this morning...

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him. 31 For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.
I'll never understand it, but I'm so thankful for God's mercy. His willingness to so often NOT give us what we deserve. He is a gracious and compassionate God. He will abundantly pardon.

Lord, help me seek you today with all my heart and all my soul. Help me to never stop chasing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals