Doing the Law...

We don't talk this way, but I still think the point is very clear. It's not those who hear the word who will be justified. It is those who do it. I've been troubled lately with similar thoughts, but this passage pinpoints my thinking.

Romans 2:13 For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.

I know that no one is justified without the blood of Christ. But a justified person is a person of action and obedience. Not just a person who hears the scriptures or the preacher.

Lord, please help my practice to match my preaching and my hearing. I need you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals