You Won't Relent

This scripture in Zechariah reminded me of this song by Jesus Culture...

Zechariah 8:14 “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Just as I determined to punish you When your fathers provoked Me to wrath,’ Says the Lord of hosts, ‘And I would not relent, 15 So again in these days I am determined to do good To Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. Do not fear.

The Lord would not relent, because of their sin, but He would also return grace in a relentless way because of His great love.

This song expresses incredible passion. Listen closely at 5:03:

"I don't want talk about you like your not in the room... Want to look right at you, want sing right to you."

The Lord is not relenting in His pursuit of you, will you relent in your pursuit of Him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals