Beautiful Things - Gungor

Sometimes the sadness is overwhelming.

And yet the Lord is gracious.


My brother has spent this week in Florida with his in-laws after the loss of a nephew. We have hurt and prayed for my brother's little girls as they deal with the loss of another cousin.

It's not right, little kids should not have to hurt like this.

In the midst of this pain my brother shared a song with me that he said had really ministered to his in-laws during this time. It's called Beautiful Things by Gungor.
All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You

You make me new, You are making me new

Such a great reminder of hope in the midst of Sadness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals