My Favorite Verse in the Bible

I get in trouble with my church family because I'm always saying, "This is one of my favorite passages in the Bible". I'm one of those people with a lot of favorites.

Here's the verse of the Day from Bible Gateway...
1 Peter 1:18-19
“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”

Question: How much is the worth of a soul?
Answer: How much is the blood of Jesus worth?

God loves us so much. We need to value others as He does. I need this reminder daily. That's why this is one of my favorite verses.

By the way if you want to get the RSS of verse of the day, it's on the front page of www.biblegateway.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Making a Move...