Friday is for Photos - Good Intentions

Good Intentions
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)


I took this photo last year at my friends' home. They have a lovely tree, and they were kind enough to let me take some snapshots of their decorations. I worked on this picture just a bit to make it into a Christmas card. Unfortunately, last year I took the picture after they had already sent out their cards, and this year we totally forgot I had taken the shot.

I hate for it to go to waste.

So from me and Mike and Donna, to all of you on the web -- Merry Christmas!

P.S.
Click on the picture - you really need to see this one at full resolution to enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals