James and the Giant Advent Conspiracy

Yesterday we started Advent for the first time at our Church. I think it is really going to be a meaningful experience for us. I decided to show the Advent Conspiracy video clip just to help people get into the right mindset.


I was not planning on our church joining in on the Living Water project - though I'm glad many are. We are already doing some things locally. After the service yesterday, James - one of the kids in my Sunday School Class - comes up to me and wants to find out what he can do to help the water project.

Then today I get this note on my desk...


No wonder Jesus asks us to have the faith of a little child.

Comments

Pastor Daniel said…
What a great note! Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!