Going Forward

I've found myself in a few spots like this one recently - knowing that I must go forward, but so unsure of how to get across...

15 The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward. 16 Lift up your staff, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, that the people of Israel may go through the sea on dry ground. 17 And I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they shall go in after them, and I will get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, his chariots, and his horsemen. 18 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I have gotten glory over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen.”

Basically, God is saying "stop crying and start moving."

This is the big leap of faith. It's Noah building the ark, when he hasn't seen rain...It's David against Goliath against all the odds...It's the old saying "Watch out for the first step, it's a doozy." It's the huge leap where faith and obedience meet.

Lord, help me to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals