My Latest Project

I've been working on a new website for the Illinois State Association of Free Will Baptists. It has been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.

This has been my first "real" venture with Wordpress, and I must say I'm impressed. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I can put together a series of posts on fwbmedia.com about the process.

I think I'm going to do my next project in Wordpress. I couldn't believe all of the features that the widgets provide and how easy it is to add pictures. I think that's one of the things that has been lacking in the couple other Content Management Systems that I have tried.

If you have some time, leave some comments on the Introducing ILFWB.org post. I'd like to see how the comment feature is going to work.

Comments

Christina said…
The website looks great!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Making a Move...