1. He built places of worship dedicated to false gods
2. He worshiped the stars and the hosts of heaven
3. He desecrated the house of God
4. He burned his sons and offered them as sacrifices
5. He was involved in witchcraft and sorcery.
6. He led others away from God.
7. He killed so many innocent people, their blood filled the city.
His name is Manasseh and and you can find his story in 2 Chronicles 33 and 2 Kings 21.
And by the way, God did listen to him.
2 Chronicles 33:12 And when he was in distress, he entreated the favor of the Lord his God and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers. 13 He prayed to him, and God was moved by his entreaty and heard his plea and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord was God.
Man, I wish I could have heard that prayer.
Lord, Your grace is truly amazing.