How He Loves Us - Kim Walker / Mcmillan

Music Tuesday at 2 am on a Sunday Morning. No more coffee for me on Saturday nights!

This song is pretty awesome - it's a pouring out of the heart. Probably not something that the congregation sings easily, but the chorus could be something special in a corporate setting. Wow, I especially love right at the end of verse 2 (about 3:48)

"I don't have time to think about regrets when I think about the way...He loves us...O how he loves us!"


I know this setting was highly charged with emotion, but it's hard to get past the simple truth that He loves us.

Video clip here.



Lyrics and chords here.

Comments

Anna said…
wow. that's all i got. just, wow. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!