Fishin' in Heaven.

The other day my son asked me if there would be fishing in heaven. I think this came after the discussion when my wife didn't think there would be deer hunting in heaven. Can you tell that we live in Southern Illinois?

Well in my devotions today, I think I have an answer. There will be fishing in Heaven - if Ezekiel's prophecy is about the kingdom to come...


Ezekiel 47:9 And wherever the river goes, every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. 10 Fishermen will stand beside the sea. From Engedi to Eneglaim it will be a place for the spreading of nets. Its fish will be of very many kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea.

I wonder how big the crappie are in the lakes of the New Heaven and Earth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals