Music Tuesday - Shadowfeet

I heard a song on the radio coming home from church last night. I thought the name of it was "Still Standing." That's the only part I could remember. The voice was beautiful, someone I knew I'd heard before, but couldn't quite place it. So I looked it up tonight on iTunes. Turns out that the song is actually named Shadowfeet. Brooke Fraser is the artist. That immediately answered why I like the song.

Many of my favorite Hillsong United songs - None But Jesus, Hosanna, Lead Me to the Cross - they are all sung by Brooke. Next to Christy Nockels, Brooke may be my favorite female artist. Tremendous voice.

So if you haven't heard it already, you may want to check out Shadowfeet.



Tuesday Giveaway:
First person to reply to this post can get Shadowfeet as an iTunes gift.

Calvary Setlist for November 9th, 2008:
Great and Mighty
Holy is the Lord
How Great Thou Art
We Fall Down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals