God's Big House

God's house is a house of prayer. A house of prayer for ALL nations. Here it is again. God's testimony of his love for the foreigner. Sometimes I really question if we should be somewhere else. When we see other countries that have such a small evangelistic witness and then you read passages like this that constantly remind you of God's love and compassion for ALL nations.

Why do you think God allows so many Christians to bunch up together?

Anyway, here is Isaiah 56

6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD
to serve him,
to love the name of the LORD,
and to worship him,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant-

7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals