My Heart Is Full

Today has been such a great day in the Lord. And tonight has just topped it off. I sat around playing my guitar and singing "I Exalt Thee". And then I went to the scripture passage where these words are found...
Psalm 97:9 For you, O LORD, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.

And these words rang so true tonight...

1 The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.

2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.

4 His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.

5 The mountains melt like wax before the LORD,
before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all the peoples see his glory.

10 Let those who love the LORD hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

11 Light is shed upon the righteous
and joy on the upright in heart.


The Lord brings such joy to my heart. To know that He is in total control. He reigns. I have to say with the prophet...
Isaiah 25:1O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things;

I Exalt Thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals