Wishing for Warmer Weather?

I must say that I enjoy the cold weather, at least for a time. I'd usually rather be cold than hot. We may even get a little snow tomorrow and that always brightens my day. But for those of you who are eager for warmer weather, let me share my scripture passage for the day...
Is 42:10Sing to the LORD a new song,
his praise from the ends of the earth,
you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,
you islands, and all who live in them.

11 Let the desert and its towns raise their voices;
let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela sing for joy;
let them shout from the mountaintops.

12 Let them give glory to the LORD
and proclaim his praise in the islands.

I feel as though this passage would bring even greater pleasure in the Caribbean. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals