The Bottom of the Ocean Floor

I really enjoy the song Ocean Floor. I believe it is taken from this passage in Micah 7...
19 You will again have compassion on us;
you will tread our sins underfoot
and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
This is an awesome thought that God treads our sins underfoot and tosses them to the bottom of the ocean floor. I am so thankful for forgiveness.

I also want to repeat the verse from last time Micah 6:8. I can't seem to get this verse out of my mind. It just rings true.
8 He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals