He Holds The Keys



Not exactly sure why, but I felt like starting the Book of Revelation again. I always enjoy reading about the churches. What struck me tonight was a reminder that Jesus holds the keys to death and the grave. He controls them and has proved it by conquering them.

Revelation 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

We even sang about it today in the song "In Christ Alone."

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;

Our Savior in rising again has proved that He is God over all.  And because of this we have hope that can even remove the fear of death. 

Lord, thank you for this reminder that you control death and the grave.  And that you have proved your promise of the resurrection for all who believe.  Increase my faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!