Rescue or Wrath?

I love the idea "rescue is coming."  Unfortunately, as I read the 16th chapter of Revelation we also see "wrath is coming."  These will be some of the worst days that man has ever known.  But even as wrath is revealed the cry comes that God is always just.

5 Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: “You are just in these judgments, O Holy One, you who are and who were; 6 for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.” 7 And I heard the altar respond: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments.”

There have been awakenings in church history where the preaching about God's wrath seemed to push people to Christ. I wonder if there will be any more "Great Awakenings" before these events become reality?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!