A Woman's Voice

As I listened to a powerful message about Life from Matt Chandler all I could think about was how could I convey my love for life and my hatred for abortion.  And I think I finally realized that we don't need a bunch of men's voices sharing their opinions on the subject as much as we need godly women to speak clearly about the biblical perspective of life.  The unborn desperately need a woman's voice to cry out on their behalf.

You can listen to Matt's message on life if you like.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think that's an excellent point, Travis. Those voices are out there. They just need to be lifted up. And I've still never listened to a Matt Chandler sermon. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!