Lost In The Temporary

It is so easy for me to get lost in the temporary and forget the eternal.  It is a constant battle.

Another reminder comes in the letter to the Church at Philadelphia...

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

To be a pillar in the temple of God and to never have to leave it. What a wonderful thought.  The hope of all things being "right" again.

Lord, help me to hold on that I may celebrate in that Great City some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!