Music Tuesday - Jon Foreman (Switchfoot)

Every now and then you just need something mellow. My first impression of Switchfoot isn't usually mellow. Maybe Stars, or Meant to Live, or Dare You to Move, but not a mellow song.

The lead singer for Switchfoot, Jon Foreman, has released a Fall and Winter EP. If you're looking for a happy pick me up, this ain't it. But I do like "Learning How to Die." And if the mood strikes for something mellow with a little guitar and some strings this may be just what you are looking for.

Tuesday Giveaway:
First person to respond with an email requesting a free song from Jon Foreman will receive a gifted iTunes song of their choice from the Fall or Winter EP. I'll list this week's winner below so you'll know if someone has already requested the free song.

This week's winner:
Christina

Last week I gave out a riddle:
Combine the first two words of a famous Christmas Carol with the last name of a current political candidate and you'll find the name of this woman from the book of Genesis.

Here's the Answer: Oholibamah. :)

No takers on last week's giveaway, so it's gone!

Bonus Video:
Ok. This video of Jason Mraz is downright awesome. Ever have someone with a talent in church, but your just not sure how to use it? That's what I thought of when I saw this video. Something that at first is just monotonous, but then when put together with the right accompaniment - it's beautiful.




Calvary Setlist:
Here I Am To Worship
Amazing Grace My Chains are Gone
Still
It Is Well With My Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Simple by Rob Morgan - Devotions

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.