Struggling to Lead

This past month has been harder than usual on me for some reason. I'm seeing more now than ever the need to develop leaders and to equip the members instead of being the "professional" minster. But it seems to be harder and harder to accomplish this task. Even this past Sunday I was reminded of my inadequacy, but also of the power of God's word and His truth.

This passage from Colossians really connected with me tonight...

Colossians 1:28 Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. 29 For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.


Lord, help me to toil and struggle with Your energy to present Your church, mature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals