Praise Him While You Can

In Isaiah 38 Hezekiah's prayer life shines through again. God spares his life. Two things caught my attention in this chapter. First, God is gracious to put our sins behind his back...

Isaiah 38:17 Surely it was for my benefit
that I suffered such anguish.
In your love you kept me
from the pit of destruction;
you have put all my sins
behind your back.

The second thing that stands out, is that we only have so much time on this earth, and that means we only have so much time to praise our maker. I must make sure that I praise the Lord each and every day and that those around me know what I think about him.

18 For the grave cannot praise you,
death cannot sing your praise;
those who go down to the pit
cannot hope for your faithfulness.

19 The living, the living—they praise you,
as I am doing today;
fathers tell their children
about your faithfulness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals