10 Things I learned from E-Team

I wanted to post this before I forgot about it. I had a friend who asked me to write down some of the things I learned from my E-Team experience. Here they are:

(Ceiling at the Miami Airport - Here's a tip, expect layovers in Miami!)

1. Hallowed Be Thy Name. (We did our devotions from the Lord's Prayer. And I think this is the most important phrase in the whole prayer.)

2. Don't let your circumstances determine your attitude. Thank You James Evans! Philippians 2:5 (When you let your attitude be determined by your circumstances it shows your immaturity.)

3. Listen for God, Watch for God, Touch for God, Smell for God, Taste for God.

4. Let others lead.

5. Watch for God & Me Moments.

6. Sometimes you just must shut up.

7. Finish your day with questions - Where did you experience God today? What did you learn about yourself? Tell everyone something that you really appreciate about them.

8. Take lots of pictures. Journal about your trip. Tell others what you learned about
God.

9. Enjoy the differences of others and other places.

10. Be Friendly, most people will be friendly back no matter where they are from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals