Heroes

No this isn't about the show - though it does premiere next Monday. :)

I have some people in my life who have impacted me greatly. People like my grandpa, Wallace Malone. People like my friend Rick, who has shown me how to love in difficult circumstances. People like Tom Johnson, who has shown me what faith is really about. And I have another one who is teaching me to enjoy every day, every breath, every beautiful moment. Her name is Stacey, and she is my cousin, and I am amazed at her hope.

She reminds me how valuable every day is and how to find joy in each day. You can follow her story at CaringBridge. Check it out, I know you'll be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals