What is Permissible?

I'm getting really excited about our upcoming series - Don't Waste Your Life. One of the ideas that John Piper conveys in the book is about the "permissible things." Some people want to know what is permissible. They want to know what they can get away with and still be a Christian. That IS wasting your life. What I want to know is... What makes Christ look like the treasure He really is? That's how Piper words it and it is really starting to resonate with me.

Here's a passage from my recent devotions that works with this very idea...

Galatians 5:13 For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Lord, help my life to show what a Treasure You really are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!