Music Tuesday - Noise Trade

I'm not giving away any music today. NoiseTrade is doing it for me. That's right - you can download Andy Gullahorn, Derek Webb, Sandra McCracken, Justin McRoberts for FREE! So what's the catch? There always is a catch by the way..

You can pay whatever you want, or you can submit 3 email addresses of friends who like music. I'm really into free - so if you get an email from NoiseTrade from me, you'll know what's going on! I really like Andy Gullahorn. I would be sure to grab Reinventing the Wheel if you don't get anything else. I also like Justin McRoberts too.


Calvary Setlist for August 31st
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise
Holy is the Lord
Made Me Glad
Shout to the Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals