Slow Down...Read This Again.

Sometimes I just read too fast. I was looking at this verse tonight, and when I slowed down it really began to hit me...

2 Corinthains 5:14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

Who am I living for? Am I really living for the one who was raised for me? Exactly what does it mean to live for Jesus?

Are you living for yourself or really living for the one who died that you might really live?

Read it again, but slower this time. I bet it will hit you too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals