Music Tuesday - I Will Rise

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. We were offline for a few days...

I haven't heard all of Tomlin's new album, but I have heard the song I Will Rise. Our song leader let me hear it on Sunday afternoon. I was immediately impressed. This song will be such an encouragement to the church. We are already trying to figure out how we are going to use it.

You can check out the song at Youtube



And here is the video about how the song came about.




Tuesday Giveaway:
First person to reply will get I Will Rise as an iTunes gift song.

Calvary Setlist for September 14th, 2008:
He is Exalted
Mighty to Save
How Great is Our God
Our God Reigns

HT: Scott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals