Observing the Wind

From today's reading...

Ecclesiastes 11:4 He who observes the wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.

I think this is a hard saying for me. Sometimes we spend so much time thinking, planning and analyzing, that we don't get the work done. Sometimes we just need to do it.

Have you ever known someone who was going to purchase a computer, but every week there was a better deal on a faster machine? So what happens? They never buy. They are so afraid of buying something that next week will be out of date or so much cheaper. They are observing the wind and regarding the clouds. Sometimes you just gotta do it!

Lord, thank you for all the people in my life who remind me to just do it. Help me to not overstep your leading, but help me to act as you lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals