Behind My Back

Confrontation.

Most people hate it.

Some people thrive on it.

I don't like to deal with it, but I try not to walk away from it.

Some people would rather just talk behind your back. They would rather vent to someone who has no stake in the problem. There's another word for that - it's called gossip.

This week I had a friend talk to my face. He had some uncomfortable things to say to me. I needed to hear them. He could have ignored the situation or even worse, he could have went behind my back. Instead he was a real man and looked me in the eye.

My friend and I may have disagreements in the future, and we may have to have other face to face conversations. But I think I would die for him if I had to. Because he cares enough not to go behind my back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals