Overcomplicating the Will of God

Sometimes I think we make knowing God's will this mysterious, hidden, almost unknowable thing. But when we harmonize the gospels we see that maybe it's not as hard as we make it. Look at these three passages and compare them to see the "Will of God."

1. Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

2. Mark 3:35 For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.

3. Luke 8:21 But he answered them, “My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.

Do you want to do God's will? Hear His word, then just do it! It really is simply about obedience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals