Time for this annual controversy. Should we skip/cancel/postpone/adjust our church service to watch the Super Bowl?
Which person do you think is the most spiritual?
1. The Arrogant guy who proudly proclaims, "It's my Christian duty to attend Church; I won't be watching the Super Bowl!"
2. The Arrogant guy who loudly proclaims, "It's my Christian liberty to skip Church; I'll be watching the Super Bowl!"
3. The gal who says, "What's all this fuss about - we don't have church on Sunday Evenings anyways."
4. The guy who invites his unbelieving friends to his Super Bowl Party at Church
5. The gal who invites her unbelieving friends to her Super Bowl Party at Home?
6. The guy who says, "I don't even like football."
Feel free to add your own categories in the comments.