Music Tuesday - Brenton Brown

Our piano player found a new song (or at least new to me) from Brenton Brown called Adoration. I love the bridge of this song, and I really like the way he tags the song with part of Paul Baloche/Matt Redman's A Greater Song at the end.

You can check out the New Song Cafe video here.

I haven't had much time to check out this site, but Soul Audio has some "free" downloads and Adoration is one of them. So download at your own risk.

Also love the "Trucker" look. :)

Calvary Setlist for January 18th
Here I Am To Worship
I Am Resolved
How Great Is Our God
Amazing Grace (To the tune of O How I Love Jesus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals