Google Reader

Enjoy reading blogs, but hate going to everybody's page to check and see if they have posted anything new? Google Reader may be for you!

Some of you may happen to understand all of the stuff about RSS feeds, XML, ATOM, etc... But for the rest of us - there's Google Reader. I'm sure there are lots of good blog readers out there. But I really like google reader because I can log into different machines and still get to read my current blogs.

I think you need a Google account to use reader - but don't worry, it's FREE!

If you want to keep up on certain blogs, log into the reader and then just add them to your list of blog subscriptions. Then whenever you go to Google Reader, you'll get the latest posts all in one place. I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!