Chasing God

The theme for our church this year is Chasing God. In my devotions today I read this from Proverbs 2
2:1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures,then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God.

I'm not sure there are any better verses that would explain the idea of Chasing God.

Lord, guide us to your silver and your gold that we would understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals