Passing the Faith Along

What stories of faith are we passing along to our children? I have a tremendous heritage. I hope that I am continuing the race by passing the faith along. From my reading today.
Exodus 10:1 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go in to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, that I may show these signs of mine among them, 2 and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and of your grandson how I have dealt harshly with the Egyptians and what signs I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.”

I hope that my son and my grandsons will be able to have stories of God at work in the lives of their heritage. There is another very famous verse in this passage that reminds me of an old song that was passed down from a faithful generation. The song is "When I See the Blood." Here is the text...
Exodus 12:13 The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you

What an amazing picture of the covering of Christ.

Lord, Thank you for godly parents and grandparents. Thank you even more for passing over when you see the blood of Christ on my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals