Music Tuesday - Mercy Me

Christmas may be over, but the song "Emmanuel, God with Us" should be sung all year round. This is a song where the music really fits the lyrics.

Who are we that You would be mindful of us?
What do You see that's worth looking our way?
We are free in ways that we never should be.
Sweet release from the grip of these chains...All that is within me cries, for you alone be glorified. Emmanuel, God with Us!


You can check out the video on youtube, but I think it might just be better to put this in your car, take a ride on a starry night, roll down the windows and cry out "Emmanuel! God is with us!" thanking the Lord for delivering us.

If anyone would like to review the rest of the album, drop me a line and I'll be glad to have my first guest post on this blog.

Tuesday Giveaway:
The first person to respond with an email asking for "God with Us" will get the song free from iTunes. I'll list the winner below as soon as we have one.

Bonus:
We were playing 20 Questions on the way home the other night. I picked an unknown character but with the right clues my family finally figured it out. If you can guess the Bible character from these clues - you can pick any .99 song on iTunes that you want and I'll be glad to gift it for you. Here's the clue:

Combine the first two words of a famous Christmas Carol with the last name of a current political candidate and you'll find the name of this woman from the book of Genesis.

Winner:
Bonus Winner:

Calvary Setlist from Sunday January 20th:
This is the Day
Come into His Presence
Love the Lord
I Am Resolved
I Stand in Awe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals