Delegate, Delegate, Delegate!

One of my weaknesses is my tendency to try and do everything that I can do. I'm slowly getting better at transferring reponsibilities, but it's not been easy. What helps me is to realize that 100 people can do a lot more than I can do, if I can just organize them to do it. I've been feeling the time crunch today, and I asked the Lord to speak, and he answered in my reading...
Deuteronomy 1:9 “At that time I said to you, ‘I am not able to bear you by myself. 10 The Lord your God has multiplied you, and behold, you are today as numerous as the stars of heaven...12 How can I bear by myself the weight and burden of you and your strife? 13 Choose for your tribes wise, understanding, and experienced men, and I will appoint them as your heads...’ ’15 So I took the heads of your tribes, wise and experienced men, and set them as heads over you, commanders of thousands, commanders of hundreds, commanders of fifties, commanders of tens, and officers, throughout your tribes...(17)And the case that is too hard for you, you shall bring to me, and I will hear it.’

Lord, thank you for answering my prayer. Now please help me to train others that they may help shoulder the work that You want us to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals