Friday is for Photos - Winter Wonderland

We had quite the ice show on Tuesday of this week. I shot a few pictures on Wednesday morning. None of them come close to capturing the feeling that comes from seeing God's hand at work. I can't decide which photo should be THE photo - so today you'll get a couple and then a slideshow. You can check out some more in the gallery.

Winter Wonderland
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)


Not exactly sure why, but I like this goose. :)

Here is the gallery from Picasa. I worked on the pictures with some effects. Some of them are over-sharpened, but they don't look to bad in the smaller sizes. When you see the full size shots the sharpening is a little much, but I didn't have time to correct them all. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals