- I appreciate this quote on more than one level...
"To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer." -- Farmer's Almanac
- She needs a napkin - somebody help her. Improv Everywhere is at it again. HT: Challies.
- Mohlyer says Americans still believe in sin. Well at least certain ones...
- Marko has a real good quote from Wimber
- Wordpress 2.5 is on it's way soon. What do you think of Wordpress over Typepad or Blogger?
- Kruse is still looking for the heat from Global Warming.
- TSK found a beautiful song.
- Seth Godin (by way of Tony Morgan) ponders persistence.
- Love this quote from Bob Hope:
"A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it."
- I love Baptism stories - Kimball shares a couple.
- Challies has found some new "old" music.
- What happens when you turn off the TV?
- Jake found something that has him speechless - me too!
- I leave you with the best Quote of the Day I've read in a while - it's from Gahndi
"I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers."