Links of the Week - March 22nd

Last week I was at the State Association Meeting so I missed my weekly links. But the good news is I have a lot to choose from for this week. So here goes...
  • I appreciate this quote on more than one level...
    "To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer." -- Farmer's Almanac
  • She needs a napkin - somebody help her. Improv Everywhere is at it again. HT: Challies.



  • Mohlyer says Americans still believe in sin. Well at least certain ones...
  • Marko has a real good quote from Wimber
  • Wordpress 2.5 is on it's way soon. What do you think of Wordpress over Typepad or Blogger?
  • Kruse is still looking for the heat from Global Warming.
  • TSK found a beautiful song.
  • Seth Godin (by way of Tony Morgan) ponders persistence.
  • Love this quote from Bob Hope:
    "A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it."
  • I love Baptism stories - Kimball shares a couple.
  • Challies has found some new "old" music.
  • What happens when you turn off the TV?
  • Jake found something that has him speechless - me too!
  • I leave you with the best Quote of the Day I've read in a while - it's from Gahndi
    "I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals