Friday is for Photos - Showers and Flowers

First Signs of Spring - Showers and Flowers
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)


On Tuesday of this week we got about 5 or 6 inches of rain. We were getting the Jon Boat ready to drive out of the garage if necessary. The kids and I went hiking in the rain - we had a great time! I guess the rain brings on the flowers and my first shots this year are from my in-laws house.

Yesterday when we went to pick up the kids their Grandpa showed off some of their "first signs of spring" and I couldn't resist. The pictures don't do these little guys justice. These are some beautiful petals. I think I'm ready for spring!

Here's one I added with a little effect...



Here is the gallery...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals