Music Tuesday - Newlife Worship

This is an old album, but I've just recently found it. I haven't listened to all the songs on it yet, but I know that I'm going to like it. I have Desperation Band (Who You Are) and really like it as well.

Everlasting God is the song that I am presently enjoying off of the album My Savior Lives. This is not the same Everlasting God as sung by Chris Tomlin and Lincoln Brewster. (But I like that one too!)

If you want to hear the song, you can check out the youtube video.



Tuesday Giveaway:
First person to send me an email can get a copy of Everlasting God through iTunes Gift songs.

Winner:
1. Jon

Calvary Setlist for March 16th, 2008
Sacrifice of Praise/He has Made Me Glad
Glory to His Name
Our God Reigns
Above All

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals