I'll Die For You, But I Don't Have Time To Pray...

From Sunday's reading...
27 And Jesus said to them, “You will all fall away, for it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered...’29 Peter said to him, “Even though they all fall away, I will not.” 30 And Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times.” 31 But he said emphatically, “If I must die with you, I will not deny you.” And they all said the same...34 And he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death. Remain here and watch...” 37 And he came and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, “Simon, are you asleep? Could you not watch one hour?

I hate how much I can identify with Peter. I want to believe that I would die for my Lord. And yet, I have trouble praying each day as I know I should.

Lord, my flesh is so weak. Strengthen my spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals