On to the links...
- Jeff Myers shared a story about a creative way to interact and encourage your community. I hope that we can find some creative ways to share Christ in our community.
- Some people have life verses. I think this may be my life quote...
"The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time." -- Nietzsche
- CNN has a story about a baby with two faces. They are building a temple in this town because of the baby and they are worshipping the baby.
- LifeChurch has the OnePrayer website up. We are praying about joining this specific endeavor.
- The Shift conference looks incredibly interesting to me. You can follow the discussion on Out of Ur. You can find a pretty good discussion of some specific "shifts" here.
- Kruse has an excellent quote about politicians who desire to show compassion.
- Speaking of politicians did you see this?
- I've been working with our local Pregnancy Care Clinic on their website. Check out the video clip and let me know what you think.