Links of the Week - April 19th, 2008
I'm sorry I didn't make it to the Coffee in Heaven post yet this week. Maybe over the weekend. I read a lot of posts this week, but there were just a few things that caught my eye...
- This was hilarious...Easy-Listening Songs From the '70s, Rewritten by the Artists After They Had Kids. HT: Marko.
- Watch out for that quiet car!
- An excellent look at how we change the gospel. HT: JT
- Tony Morgan gives some highlights of the book Simple Church.
- Jake is always thinking (and changing his WP theme) This time his lesson is from Wendy's Hamburgers. Good post!
- eHarmony turning into eHedonism? Check out This Boundless Line post.
- Are you emergent? I think someone should do a quiz on this, but I'm afraid emergent people are against quizzes. :)
- JT points us to the latest Criswell Theological Review. This time it's about Christians and Alcohol. The article by Richard Land and then the one by Norman Geisler were both well done.